Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. (NASDAQ:EFII).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Electronics for Imaging, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RICE HALL JAMES & ASSOCIATES, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 680,577 shares, worth $9,167,372.
- JAMES INVESTMENT RESEARCH INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 619,624 shares, worth $8,346,335.
- BMO FINANCIAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 421,043 shares, worth $5,671,449.
- PUTNAM INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 345,000 shares, worth $4,647,150.
- BRIGHTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 110,000 shares, worth $1,481,700.
About the company: Electronics for Imaging, Inc. designs and markets products that support color and black-and-white printing on a variety of peripheral devices. The Company’s Fiery products incorporate hardware and software technologies that transform digital copiers and printers from copier manufacturers into networked printers. Products are sold in North America, Europe, and Japan.
Competitors to Watch: Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE:GRB), Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX), Sony (NYSE:SNE), Presstek, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRST), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ) and Duoyuan Printing, Inc. (NYSE:DYP).
(Note: Data regarding Electronics for Imaging, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>