Funds Buying Weyerhaeuser Co.’s Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Weyerhaeuser Co. (NYSE:WY).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Weyerhaeuser Co. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 23,555,000 shares, worth $362,982,550.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,892,112 shares, worth $44,567,446.
- IMPALA ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,493,728 shares, worth $23,018,348.
- WASATCH ADVISORS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,096,835 shares, worth $16,902,227.
- SPOT TRADING L.L.C: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 866,287 shares, worth $13,349,483.
About the company: Weyerhaeuser Company is an integrated forest products company with offices or operations worldwide. The Company primarily grows and harvests trees, develops and construct real estate and makes a range of forest products.
(Note: Data regarding Weyerhaeuser Co.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>