Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Digital River Inc. (NASDAQ:DRIV).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Digital River Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SCHRODER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT GROUP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,948,304 shares, worth $62,657,457. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 1,630,000 shares, worth $52,420,800. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WESTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO LP: On 06/30/2011, held 980,230 shares, worth $31,524,197. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 608,908 shares, worth $19,582,481. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 398,435 shares, worth $12,813,670. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Digital River, Inc. provides comprehensive electronic commerce outsourcing solutions to software publishers and online retailers. The Company also provides data mining and merchandising services to assist clients in increasing Internet page view traffic to web sites.
Competitors to Watch: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM), EasyLink Services Intl. Corp. (NASDAQ:ESIC), PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFSW), eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY), GSI Commerce, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSIC), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Premiere Global Services, Inc. (NYSE:PGI), Tier Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TIER), and Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ:SYMC).
(Note: Data regarding Digital River Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>