Funds Supporting Shares of Lazard Ltd. in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Lazard Ltd. (NYSE:LAZ).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Lazard Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- LONESTAR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 250,000 shares, worth $5,245,000.
- GMT CAPITAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 237,600 shares, worth $4,984,848.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 189,000 shares, worth $3,965,220.
- AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 174,399 shares, worth $3,658,891.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 167,665 shares, worth $3,517,612.
About the company: Lazard Ltd provides domestic and international financial advisory services and global transaction execution to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments, and individuals. The Company’s services include mergers and acquisitions, capital markets execution, asset management, and real estate investment banking.
Competitors to Watch: Lazard Ltd (NYSE:LBJ), Evercore Partners Inc. (NYSE:EVR), Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE:GHL), Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE:DB), Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group Inc. (NASDAQ:RODM), KBW, Inc. (NYSE:KBW), Cowen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:COWN), Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE:JEF), and UBS AG (NYSE:UBS).
(Note: Data regarding Lazard Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>