Gartner: Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Gartner Inc. (NYSE:IT).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Gartner Inc. in Q3 2011:
- TIMESSQUARE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 783,700 shares, worth $27,327,619.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 122,254 shares, worth $4,262,997.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 79,400 shares, worth $2,768,678.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 76,975 shares, worth $2,684,118.
- CAPITAL FUND MANAGEMENT S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 65,400 shares, worth $2,280,498.
About the company: Gartner, Inc. provides research and analysis on the computer hardware, software, communications, and related information technology industries. The Company’s business segments include research, consulting, measurement, events and executive programs.
Competitors to Watch: Forrester Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORR), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Nielsen Hldg NV (NYSE:NLSN), Navigant Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:NCI), Information Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:III), Harris Interactive Inc. (NASDAQ:HPOL), and Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL).
(Note: Data regarding Gartner Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>