Getty Realty: Exec Insider and Funds Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE:GTY).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Getty Realty Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Cooper Milton: act as Director. On 07/21/2011, sold 1,852 shares, worth $47,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Getty Realty Corp. in Q3 2011:
- AEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L P/MA: On 06/30/2011, held 210,000 shares, worth $5,212,200. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 193,915 shares, worth $4,812,970. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MURPHY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 23,350 shares, worth $579,547. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UNIONBANCAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 22,100 shares, worth $548,522. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FIRST QUADRANT L P/CA: On 06/30/2011, held 20,700 shares, worth $513,774. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Getty Realty Corporation owns and leases properties in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic states. These properties, consisting of service stations, convenience stores and petroleum marketing terminals are leased to Getty Petroleum Marketing Inc. Getty Realty Holding is also a marketer of heating oil in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Competitors to Watch: Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE:ALX), Federal Realty Inv. Trust (NYSE:FRT), American Assets Trust, Inc (NYSE:AAT), Realty Income Corp (NYSE:O), Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI), Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG), Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE:ADC), Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR), Cedar Shopping Centers Inc (NYSE:CDR), and Regency Centers Corp. (NYSE:REG).
(Note: Data regarding Getty Realty Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>