Getty Realty: Exec Insiders and Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE:GTY).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Getty Realty Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Driscoll David B: act as President and CEO. On 11/15/2011, bought 15,000 shares, worth $222,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Getty Realty Corp. in Q3 2011:
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 62,400 shares, worth $899,808.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 34,258 shares, worth $494,000.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 30,085 shares, worth $433,826.
- MENTA CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 26,312 shares, worth $379,419.
- WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 18,941 shares, worth $273,129.
About the company: Getty Realty Corporation owns and leases properties in the Northeastern and Middle Atlantic states. These properties, consisting of service stations, convenience stores and petroleum marketing terminals are leased to Getty Petroleum Marketing Inc. Getty Realty Holding is also a marketer of heating oil in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Competitors to Watch: Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE:ALX), Federal Realty Inv. Trust (NYSE:FRT), American Assets Trust, Inc (NYSE:AAT), Realty Income Corp (NYSE:O), Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI), Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG), Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE:ADC), Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR), Cedar Shopping Centers Inc (NYSE:CDR), and Regency Centers Corp. (NYSE:REG).
(Note: Data regarding Getty Realty Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>