Hain Celestial Group: Major Shareholders Trimming Holdings in Quarterly Filing
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Lamel Ira J: act as Executive Vice President & CFO. On 09/09/2011, sold 46,400 shares, worth $1,482,900.
- Hahn Marina: act as Director. On 09/15/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $975,000.
- Lamel Ira J: act as Executive Vice President & CFO. On 09/14/2011, sold 16,100 shares, worth $521,200.
- Simon Irwin D: act as Pres., CEO & Chairman of Bd. On 08/30/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $318,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SYMONS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 57,420 shares, worth $1,915,531. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 43,309 shares, worth $1,444,788. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MAGNETAR FINANCIAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 22,659 shares, worth $755,904. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GUGGENHEIM CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 22,594 shares, worth $753,736. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 18,365 shares, worth $612,656. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. is a natural and organic beverage, snack, specialty food, and personal care products company. The Company’s product line include grocery store foods such as organic cookies, cooking oils, sugar free products, kosher foods, snacks, and frozen foods, as well as organic skin, hair, and body products. Hain Celestial sells and markets in North America and Europe.
Competitors to Watch: General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS), Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB), Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT), The J.M. Smucker Company (NYSE:SJM), TreeHouse Foods Inc. (NYSE:THS), H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), Amish Naturals Inc (AMNT), PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP), and Dakota Growers Pasta Co Inc (DKGW)
(Note: Data regarding The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>
To contact the reporter on this story: Dave Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Damien Hoffman at email@example.com