Harley-Davidson: Insider and Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Harley-Davidson, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Jones Paul J: act as VP, General Counsel & Sec’y. On 10/28/2011, sold 3,290 shares, worth $131,600.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Harley-Davidson, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- INDEPENDENT FRANCHISE PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,469,542 shares, worth $141,661,400. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TPG-AXON MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,754,000 shares, worth $71,615,820. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SIGMA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,650,000 shares, worth $67,369,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- 1798 GLOBAL PARTNERS (CAYMAN ISLANDS) LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 625,200 shares, worth $25,526,916. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SURSUM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 350,000 shares, worth $14,290,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Harley-Davidson, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motorcycles. The Company’s products include heavyweight touring, custom, and performance motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, and general merchandise. Harley-Davidson also provides motorcycle floor planning and parts and accessories financing to its North American and European dealers.
(Note: Data regarding Harley-Davidson, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>