Harris Corp: Financial Institutions Supporting Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Harris Corp. (NYSE:HRS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Harris Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ZUCKERMAN INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 254,958 shares, worth $8,648,175.
- AMERICAN NATIONAL INSURANCE CO /TX/: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 128,175 shares, worth $4,347,696.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 100,248 shares, worth $3,400,412.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 76,425 shares, worth $2,592,336.
- STEWART WEST INDIES TRADING CO., LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 46,000 shares, worth $1,560,320.
About the company: Harris Corporation is an international communications equipment company focused on product, system, and service solutions. The Company provides a range of mission critical communications products, systems and services for global markets, including defense communications and electronics, government communications, broadcast communications and wireless transmission network solutions.
Competitors to Watch: ViaSat, Inc. (NASDAQ:VSAT), EMS Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELMG), Motorola Solutions Inc (NYSE:MSI), Comtech Telecomm. Corp. (NASDAQ:CMTL), ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT), Globecomm Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:GCOM), SeaChange International (NASDAQ:SEAC), Avid Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVID), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), AT&T (NYSE:T), Sprint (NYSE:S), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), and Technicolor S.A. (NYSE:TCH).
(Note: Data regarding Harris Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>