Healthcare Realty Trust: Funds Selling Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc. (NYSE:HR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Healthcare Realty Trust Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SENTINEL ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 715,050 shares, worth $14,236,646. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITIGROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 287,950 shares, worth $5,733,085. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 172,725 shares, worth $3,438,955. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 85,900 shares, worth $1,710,269. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JACOBS LEVY EQUITY MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 44,748 shares, worth $890,933. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Healthcare Realty Trust, Inc. is a health care investment trust. The Company purchases and leases investment properties in the United States. Healthcare Realty finances long-term care facilities, hospital management companies, ambulatory and outpatient care companies.
Competitors to Watch: LTC Properties, Inc. (NYSE:LTC), National Health Investors Inc (NYSE:NHI), Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (NYSE:MPW), Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI), HCP, Inc. (NYSE:HCP), Universal Health Realty Income Trust (NYSE:UHT), Health Care REIT, Inc. (NYSE:HCN), Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE:SNH), Ventas, Inc. (NYSE:VTR), and Nationwide Health Properties Inc. (NYSE:NHP).
(Note: Data regarding Healthcare Realty Trust Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>