Helen of Troy Limited: Insider Execs and Funds Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Helen of Troy Limited’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Rubin Gerald J: act as Chairman, CEO & President. On 07/08/2011, sold 74,697 shares, worth $2,646,500.
- Meeker Timothy F: act as Director. On 07/12/2011, sold 2,545 shares, worth $84,900.
- Telles Adolpho R: act as Director. On 11/30/2011, sold 1,000 shares, worth $29,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Helen of Troy Limited in Q3 2011:
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 259,153 shares, worth $8,948,553. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CREDIT SUISSE AG/: On 06/30/2011, held 114,682 shares, worth $3,959,969. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HODGES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 54,950 shares, worth $1,897,424. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ACK ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 50,000 shares, worth $1,726,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EQUITRUST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC/DE: On 06/30/2011, held 40,201 shares, worth $1,388,141. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Helen of Troy Limited designs, produces, and markets brand-name hair dryers, curling irons, hair setters, women’s shavers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, mirrors, and comfort products. The Company’s products are sold through mass merchandisers, drug chains, warehouse clubs, and grocery stores.
Competitors to Watch: Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEER), Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH), iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ:IRBT), Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ:GAI), The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA), CCA Industries, Inc. (AMEX:CAW), and Zep, Inc. (NYSE:ZEP).
(Note: Data regarding Helen of Troy Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>