Helen of Troy Limited: Major Institutions Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Helen of Troy Limited in Q3 2011:
- SCHRODER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT GROUP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 273,300 shares, worth $6,865,296.
- BRANDYWINE GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 126,775 shares, worth $3,184,588.
- NUMERIC INVESTORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 55,900 shares, worth $1,404,208.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 39,135 shares, worth $983,071.
- JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 32,888 shares, worth $826,147.
About the company: Helen of Troy Limited designs, produces, and markets brand-name hair dryers, curling irons, hair setters, women’s shavers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, mirrors, and comfort products. The Company’s products are sold through mass merchandisers, drug chains, warehouse clubs, and grocery stores.
Competitors to Watch: Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEER), Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH), iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ:IRBT), Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ:GAI), The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD), Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE:CL), The Clorox Company (NYSE:CLX), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA), CCA Industries, Inc. (AMEX:CAW), and Zep, Inc. (NYSE:ZEP).
(Note: Data regarding Helen of Troy Limited’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>