Helix Energy Solutions: Major Shareholders Selling Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE:HLX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Tripodo Anthony: act as Executive Vice President & CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 08/24/2011, sold 8,000 shares, worth $126,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,578,846 shares, worth $26,145,690. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PREMIER ASSET MANAGMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 315,000 shares, worth $5,216,400. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FIL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 209,160 shares, worth $3,463,690. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 115,000 shares, worth $1,904,400. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP INC: On 06/30/2011, held 114,785 shares, worth $1,900,840. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc. is a marine contractor and operator of offshore oil and gas properties and production facilities. The Company seeks to align the interests of the producer and contractor by investing in mature offshore oil and gas properties, hub production facilities, and undeveloped reserve plays.
Competitors to Watch: Global Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBL), Oceaneering International (NYSE:OII), TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI), Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL), McDermott International (NYSE:MDR), Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE:WG), Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:SPN), Basic Energy Services, Inc (NYSE:BAS), and Subsea seven SA (NASDAQ:SUBC).
(Note: Data regarding Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>