Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE:HLX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kratz Owen E: act as PRESIDENT & CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/10/2011, bought 67,465 shares, worth $967,400.
- Kratz Owen E: act as PRESIDENT & CEO. On 08/10/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $29,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CADENCE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 831,620 shares, worth $10,894,222.
- JETSTREAM CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 573,000 shares, worth $7,506,300.
- ACADIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 384,181 shares, worth $5,032,771.
- FULLER & THALER ASSET MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 349,400 shares, worth $4,577,140.
- BRIDGEWATER ASSOCIATES LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 322,404 shares, worth $4,223,492.
About the company: Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc. is a marine contractor and operator of offshore oil and gas properties and production facilities. The Company seeks to align the interests of the producer and contractor by investing in mature offshore oil and gas properties, hub production facilities, and undeveloped reserve plays.
Competitors to Watch: Global Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBL), Oceaneering International (NYSE:OII), TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI), Halliburton Company (NYSE:HAL), McDermott International (NYSE:MDR), Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE:WG), Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:SPN), Basic Energy Services, Inc (NYSE:BAS), and Subsea seven SA (NASDAQ:SUBC).
(Note: Data regarding Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>