Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 8 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- NTT DOCOMO, Inc. (NYSE:DCM): Up 0.31% to $19.24. NTT DOCOMO, INC. provides various types of telecommunication services including cellular phones, satellite mobile communication, and wireless LAN Network. The Company also sells cellular phones, and other equipment.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY): Down 1.71% to $30.95. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company is a global biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical and nutritional products. The Company’s products and experimental therapies address cancer, heart disease, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, organ transplant rejection and psychiatric disorders.
- Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP): Down 5.63% to $161.22. Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. The Company manufactures large, complex structural investment castings and airfoil castings used in jet aircraft engines. Precision has also expanded into the industrial gas turbine, industrial metal working tools and machines, and other metal products markets.
- Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ): Down 0.68% to $55.60. Williams Partners LP is a master limited partnership that owns natural gas gathering, transportation, processing and treating assets.
- ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury (NYSE:UST): Up 0.76% to $105.22. ProShares Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the Barclays Capital 7-10 Year U.S. Treasury Bond Index.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALXN): Down 0.74% to $65.71. Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, researches and develops proprietary immunoregulatory compounds for the treatment of autoimmune and cardiovascular diseases. The Company develops C5 complement inhibitors and Apogens which are two classes of potential therapeutic compounds designed to selectively target specific disease-causing segments of the immune system.
- iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond (NYSE:AGG): Up 0.16% to $110.48. iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the price and yield performance of the total United States investment grade bond market as defined by the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.
- Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC): Up 4.73% to $67.96. Range Resources Corporation is an independent oil and gas company that explore, develops, and acquires oil and gas properties. The Company conducts operations primarily in the Southwestern, Appalachian and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>