US Markets were up huge today, discounting the news from Egypt. Here are some of the after-hours movers:
1) Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:ERTS): Shares are up $1.54, or 9.86%, to $17.16 after reporting a Q3 loss that increased on lower margins and restructuring charges. Looks like investors discounted this news as shares are trading up big.
2) Broadcom Corp. (NASDAQ:BRCM): Shares are down 6.45% or $2.99 after reporting Q4 earnings that disappointed. Earnings grew over 4 times from the previous year and easily surpassed analyst expectations.
3) C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW): Shares are flat after-hours at $78.20 after Q4 earnings rose 18% on increased revenue across every group. Not enough to impress investors.
4) Key Tronic Corp. (NASDAQ:KTCC): Shares are down 20.70% or $1.22 after reporting fiscal Q2 that rose 36% from the previous year but revised their fiscal Q3 guidance downward.
5) AFLAC Inc. (NYSE:AFL): Shares are down $0.43 or 0.73% after announcing that Q4 earnings increased 74% on higher revenue.
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>