US Markets closed flat but more importantly, held above significant levels. Here are some of the after-hours movers:
1) Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Shares are up $5.69 or 17.26% after reporting fiscal Q1 profit that fell 78%. However, the company raised Q2 guidance that surpassed analyst expectations.
2) Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE:YUM): Shares are up $1.23 or 2.58% after reporting Q4 earnings grew 27% on increased revenue and margins. The CEO, David C. Novak said that they expect double-digit EPS growth in 2011.
3) Visa Inc. (NYSE:V): Shares are down after-hours $0.59 or 0.82% after Q1 earnings rose a modest 16%. Investors were not happy with these results as financial regulation uncertainty is still present.
4) THQ Inc. (NASDAQ:THQI): Shares are down $0.81 or 12.64% after reporting a fiscal Q3 loss and guided fiscal Q4 below analyst estimates.
5) Hartford Financial Services (NYSE:HIG): Shares are up $1.20 or 4.30% after announcing that Q4 earnings increased 11% on investment gains. The company also doubled its dividend from $0.05 to $0.10 a share.
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>