Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Dillard’s, Inc. (NYSE:DDS): Up +15.25%. Dillard’s, Inc. operates retail department stores located primarily in the southwestern, southeastern, and midwestern United States. The Company offers name-brand and private-label merchandise, including fashion apparel and home furnishings.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE:APL): Up +13.6%. Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. provides natural gas gathering services in the Anadarko and Permian Basins located in the southwestern and mid-continent United States and the Appalachian Basin in the eastern United States. The Company also provides natural gas processing and treating services in Oklahoma and Texas.
- Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR): Up +9.26%. Darling International Inc. collects and recycles animal processing by-products and used restaurant cooking oil. The Company also provides grease trap collection services to restaurants. Darling processes such raw materials into finished products such as tallow, meat and bone meal, and yellow grease for sale in the United States and overseas.
- Dean Foods Company (NYSE:DF): Up +9.2%. Dean Foods Company is a food and beverage company that produces a full line of Company-branded and private label dairy and dairy-related products. The Company provides products such as milk and milk-based beverages, ice cream, half and half, whipping cream, sour cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, dips, and soy milk. Dean Foods also supplies pickles, juice, juice drinks, and water.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMLN): Up +7.9%. Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes medicines for diabetes and obesity. The Company’s marketed products include treatments for adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ:RMBS): Down -17.85%. Rambus Inc. designs, develops, licenses, and markets high-speed chip-to-chip interface technology to enhance the performance and cost-effectiveness of consumer electronics, computer systems, and other electronic systems. The Company licenses semiconductor companies to manufacture and sell memory and logic ICs incorporating Rambus interface technology.
- NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA): Down -10.93%. NVIDIA Corporation designs, develops, and markets three dimensional (3D) graphics processors and related software. The Company’s products provide interactive 3D graphics to the mainstream personal computer market.
- CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA): Down -8.62%. CA, Inc. designs, develops, markets, licenses, and supports standardized computer software products. The Company’s products are used with mainframe computers and in client/server environments. CA offers various enterprise systems management, information management, and business applications solutions to a variety of organizations.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK): Down -7.02%. Alliant Techsystems Inc. develops and supplies advanced weapon and space systems. The Company’s offerings include advanced missile systems, precision-guided munitions, electronic warfare and aircraft integration programs, satellite components and sub-systems, military ammunition and gun systems, and supplies ammunition to law enforcement agencies.
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ:DRYS): Down -5.98%. DryShips Inc. owns and operates drybulk carriers. Commodities transported by the Company consist of major bulks, which include iron ore, coal, and grain, and minor bulks such as bauxite, phosphate and steel products. The Company also owns Ultra Deep Water Rigs.