Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- US Airways Group, Inc. (NYSE:LCC): Up +5.63%. US Airways Group, Inc. is an air carrier that transports passengers, property, and mail. The Company provides regularly scheduled service at airports in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, and Latin America.
- JetBlue Airways Corporation (NASDAQ:JBLU): Up +5.59%. JetBlue Airways Corporation provides nonstop passenger flight service through its Airbus A320 aircraft. The Company’s airline is based in New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport and currently flies to various destinations in the United States. Investing in Airlines: Here’s Why Stocks are Flying Now>>
- Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK): Up +4.93%. Alliant Techsystems Inc. develops and supplies advanced weapon and space systems. The Company’s offerings include advanced missile systems, precision-guided munitions, electronic warfare and aircraft integration programs, satellite components and sub-systems, military ammunition and gun systems, and supplies ammunition to law enforcement agencies.
- AMR Corporation (NYSE:AMR): Up +4.86%. AMR Corporation operates an airline that provides scheduled passenger, freight, and mail service throughout North America, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and the Pacific. The Company also provides connecting service throughout the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. In addition, AMR provides aviation services, call center management services, and investment advisory services.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +4.63%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- NYSE Euronext (NYSE:NYX): Down -12.62%. NYSE Euronext operates an international stock exchange. The Company operates a marketplace for equities and derivatives in Belgium, France, the Netherlands and Portugal, derivatives in the United Kingdom, and equities and other securities in the United States.
- GATX Corp. PRFD (NYSE:GMT-): Down -10.44%. GATX Corporation is a specialized finance and leasing company focusing on the rail, marine and other targeted assets. The Company is a full service lessor of rail, tank and freight cars. GATX also manages transportation and other leased assets on behalf of third parties.
- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. (NYSE:VIT): Down -10.16%. VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an information technology solutions and software development company. The Company’s services includes research and development enterprise solutions, application development and maintenance, quality assurance and testing, as well as globalization and localization.
- Corrections Corporation of America (NYSE:CXW): Down -10.08%. Corrections Corporation of America provides detention and corrections services to governmental agencies. The Company owns correctional and detention facilities in the United States and the United Kingdom. Services include design, construction, ownership, renovation, and management of new or existing jails and prisons, as well as long distance inmate transportation services.
- DICE HOLDINGS, INC. (NYSE:DHX): Down -9.5%. Dice Holdings Inc is a provider that specialize in career sites and career fairs for high growth vertical sectors. The Company provides services to help recruiters, consultants and businesses hire and train highly qualified professionals.