Hot Stock Price Percentage Movers August 24th
- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:AZPN): Up +13.4%. Aspen Technology, Inc. supplies software products and services for the analysis, design, and automation of process manufacturing facilities. The Company’s software and services are used by companies in the chemical, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, and metals industries.
- Avago Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ:AVGO): Up +9.37%. Avago Technologies Ltd. manufactures semiconductor products such as optoelectronics, radio-frequency and microwave components, and application-specific integrated circuits. The Company’s products are used in mobile phones, consumer electronics, enterprise and telecom networking gear, optical mice, automotive electronics, and military and aerospace systems.
- Yandex NV (NASDAQ:YNDX): Up +8.95%. Yandex N.V. operates an Internet search engine in Russia. It offers access to a range of information available online; email and personalized services, including email, photo, Website, and blog-hosting services; maps and location-based services comprising map service, road traffic congestion monitoring, maps of metro systems, panoramic photo images of streets and towns, and user-generated map services; and downloadable applications and services for mobile and digital platforms and devices.
- Swift Transportation Company (NYSE:SWFT): Up +8.5%. Swift Transportation Co. provides transportation and logistics services. The Company offers dry van, dedicated, temperature controlled, flat bed, cross border, and intermodal transport services. Swift also provides customs brokerage services. Swift serves customers throughout the United States and Mexico.
- MGM Resorts International. (NYSE:MGM): Up +8.43%. MGM Resorts International operates gaming, hospitality and entertainment resorts. The Company owns properties in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan in the United States; and owns interests in properties in Nevada and Illinois in the United States, and Macau. MGM Resorts also offers hospitality management services for casino and non-casino properties around the world.
- United Therapeutics Corporation (NASDAQ:UTHR): Down -18.58%. United Therapeutics Corporation develops pharmaceuticals to treat vascular diseases such as pulmonary hypertension and peripheral vascular disease. The Company’s lead products are stable synthetic forms of prostacyclin and are delivered orally or subcutaneously. United’s products are currently in Phase III clinical trials.
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:AEO): Down -13.6%. American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. retails men’s and women’s casual apparel, footwear, outerwear, and accessories. The Company’s products include jeans, khakis, T-shirts, and other similar apparel. American Eagle operates in the United States.
- Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSM): Down -11.05%. Globe Specialty Metals Inc. produces silicon metal and silicon-based alloys. The Company’s products are used for the manufacture of a wide range of industrial products, including silicone compounds, aluminium, ductile iron, automotive parts, steel, photovoltaic solar cells and electronic semiconductors.
- ProShares Ultra Silver (NYSE:AGQ): Down -8.36%. ProShares Ultra Silver is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks the daily performance of silver bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdings I, Ltd. (NYSE:FSL): Down -8.02%.