Hot Stock Price Percentage Movers July 13th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE): Up +12.8%. Clean Energy Fuels Corporation designs, builds, finances and operates natural gas filling stations for vehicle fleets. The Company also helps its customers acquire and finance natural gas vehicles and obtain local, state, and federal clean air rebates and incentives.
- BRF Brasil Foods SA (NYSE:BRFS): Up +9.92%. BRF-Brasil Foods SA is a food processor in Latin America. The Company raises chickens to produce poultry products. Brasil Foods also processes frozen pastas, soybeans and their derivatives, and distributes frozen vegetables. The Company’s core business is chilled and frozen food. The Company has offices in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.
- Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO): Up +9.9%. Gold Resource Corporation explores for gold and other precious metals. The Company currently holds interest in properties in Mexico.
- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA): Up +8.92%. SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +8.63%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN): Down -10.02%. ADTRAN, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services a variety of high-speed digital transmission products. The Company’s products are used by telephone companies and corporate end-users to implement advanced digital data services over existing telephone networks. ADTRAN also offers a line of multiplexers which provides modular flexibility.
- Validus Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE:VR): Down -9.06%. Validus Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based reinsurer. The Company concentrates on property risks and other reinsurance lines.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down -6.42%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- A.F.P Provida SA (NYSE:PVD): Down -5.98%. Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Provida S.A. is a pension fund administrator, maintaining a portfolio of diversified investment securities with medium and long-term maturities. The Company is based in Chile, but also operates subsidiaries in Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, and Poland.