Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Temple-Inland, Inc. (NYSE:TIN): Up +40.36%. Temple-Inland Inc. manufactures paper, corrugated packaging, and building products. Temple-Inland’s products include linerboard, lumber, particleboard, and fiberboard. Temple-Inland Stock Soars on IP Takeover Offer>>
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +17.53%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL): Up +12.31%. Exelixis, Inc. is a development-stage biotechnology company dedicated to the discovery and development of small-molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. The Company is building a portfolio of compounds it believes could become pharmaceutical products. Exelixis has strategic alliances with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARIA): Up +9.36%. ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers, develops, and commercializes small-molecule drugs to treat aggressive cancers. The Company’s first product candidate is an investigational mTOR inhibitor. ARIAD’s second product candidate is an investigational pan BCR-ABL inhibitor for treatment of blood cancers.
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:SWKS): Up +7.74%. Skyworks Solutions, Inc., a wireless semiconductor company, designs and manufactures radio frequency and complete semiconductor system solutions for mobile communications applications. The Company provides front-end modules, radio frequency subsystems, and system solutions to wireless handset and infrastructure customers worldwide.
- Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE:NOAH): Down -9.73%. Noah Holdings Ltd. distributes wealth management products in China. The Company serves high net-worth individuals; enterprises affiliated with high net-worth individuals; and wholesale clients, primarily local commercial banks or branches of national commercial banks which distribute wealth management products to their own clients.
- Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Down -8.82%. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:IL): Down -7.76%. Intralinks Holdings, Inc. provides Software-as-a-Service (NASDAQ:SAAS) solutions for managing content, exchanging business information and collaborating within and among organizations. The Company’s software enables organizations to control, track, search, and exchange time-sensitive information without the use of email, fax, courier services and other existing solutions to exchange information.
- Linkedin Corporation (NYSE:LNKD): Down -6.85%. LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts. LinkedIn Now has a Price-Earnings Ratio Making Pets.com Blush>>
- Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (NYSE:FGP): Down -6.48%. Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. sells, distributes, markets, and trades propane and other natural gas liquids. The Partnership serves residential, industrial/commercial, portable tank exchange, agricultural, wholesale and other customers throughout the United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.