Hot Stocks Among Investors and Traders Today
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Icagen, Inc. (NASDAQ:ICGN): Shares of Icagen, Inc. are trading higher over 150% today. Icagen Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel orally-administered small molecule drugs that modulate ion channel targets.
- Continucare Corporation (NYSE:CNU): Shares of Continucare Corporation are trading higher over over 30% today. Continucare Corporation provides management services to outpatient behavioral and physical rehabilitative programs. These programs include inpatient services, day hospital programs, day treatment centers, outpatient, and home health services. The Company manages centers in the United States and provides rehabilitation staffing services for additional locations.
- S1 Corporation (NASDAQ:SONE): Shares of S1 Corporation are trading lower over 3% today. S1 Corporation provides Internet-based financial services solutions. The Company offers a range of applications to financial organizations to meet the needs of their customers across various lines of business, market segments, and delivery channels. S1’s applications can be implemented in-house or outsourced to the S1 Data Center.
- Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE:PKE): Shares of Park Electrochemical Corp. are trading higher 1.71% today. Park Electrochemical Corp. designs and produces electronic materials used to fabricate complex multilayer printed circuit boards and interconnection systems. Park specializes in advanced materials for high layer count circuit boards and high speed RF/Microwave electronic systems. Park’s electronic materials business operates under the Nelco name.
- Tiens Biotech Group , Inc. (AMEX:TBV): Shares of Tiens Biotech Group , Inc. are trading higher over 60% today. Tiens Biotech Group Inc. researches, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products. The Company provides herbal products, vitamin and mineral supplements, and personal care products. Tiens’ product series include high-calcium, immune system adjustment, nutrient supplements, cholesterol adjustment, high-fiber, heart and brain improvement, and personal care.
- Columbia Laboratories Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRX): Shares of Columbia Laboratories Inc. are trading lower over 4% today. Columbia Laboratories, Inc. is an international pharmaceutical company that develops and markets women’s health care and endocrinology products. The Company develops products intended to treat infertility, dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, and hormonal deficiencies, primarily utilizing its Bioadhesive Delivery System technology. Columbia markets Striant, and Prochieve 8% and 4%.
- Pacific Biosciences of California (NASDAQ:PACB): Shares of Pacific Biosciences of California are trading higher over 3% today. Pacific Biosciences of California Inc. has developed a novel approach to studying the synthesis and regulation of DNA, RNA and protein. The Company’s system enables real-time analysis of biomolecules with single molecule resolution.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (NYSE:SWK): Shares of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. are trading higher .2% today. Stanley Black & Decker Inc. is a diversified worldwide supplier of tools and solutions for professional, industrial and construction and do-it-yourself use. The Company’s products include mechanical and electronic security products and systems, professional industrial and automotive mechanics tools, hand tools, consumer mechanics tools, storage systems, pneumatic tools and fasteners.
- Oclaro (NASDAQ:OCLR): Shares of Oclaro are trading higher over 5% today. Oclaro Inc. develops, manufactures, and provides optical solutions designs. The Company manufactures and markets optical components, modules, and subsystems used in a range of diversified markets, including telecommunications, data communications, aerospace, consumer optics, and semiconductors. Shares are up over 7% to $16.32 per share. This stock was Jim Cramer’s old fav at a Harvard Mad Money show when it was under the name Bookham. Apparently, optical networking stocks are back in play.
- Xilinx Inc. (NASDAQ:XLNX): Shares of Xilinx Inc. are trading higher over 2% today. Xilinx, Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company’s solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. Xilinx sells its products through several channels of distribution to customers in the United States and overseas.