Hot Stocks Driving Upward as Dow Jones Up Over 1.75% Today
- PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC): Shares of PharMerica Corporation are trading higher over 28% to $14.07 per share today. PharMerica Corporation is a pharmaceutical services firm. The Company provides services to patients in hospitals and long term care settings.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM): Shares of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. are trading lower over 3% to $29.98 per share today. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. retails cooking and serving equipment, home furnishings, and home accessories through retail stores and mail order catalogs. The Company offers its merchandise under the Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and Chambers concepts.
- H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ): Shares of H.J. Heinz Company are trading lower over 2.77% to $50.60 per share today. H.J. Heinz Company manufactures and markets processed food products throughout the world. The Company’s principal products include ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition and other processed food products.
- Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:PWRD): Shares of Perfect World Co., Ltd. are trading higher over 13% to $21.18 per share today. Perfect World Co Limited develops and operates online games. The Company primarily develops 3D gaming technologies.
- Focus Media Holding Limited (NASDAQ:FMCN): Shares of Focus Media Holding Limited are trading higher over 8% to $29.41 per share today. Focus Media Holding Limited operates an out-of-home advertising network in China. The Company uses audiovisual television displays which are placed primarily in high-traffic areas of commercial office buildings such as in lobbies and near elevators, as well as in large retail chain stores and other venues.
- LML Payment Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:LMLP): Shares of LML Payment Systems, Inc. are trading higher over 15% to $2.49 per share today. LML Payment Systems Inc. is a financial payment processor, providing electronic payment, risk management and authentication services primarily to businesses and organizations that use the Internet to receive or send payments. The Company operates three separate lines of business: transaction payment processing, intellectual property licensing and check processing/software licensing.
- Omnicare, Inc. (NYSE:OCR): Shares of Omnicare, Inc. are trading higher over 8% to $29.27 per share today. Omnicare, Inc. provides geriatric pharmaceutical services. The Company distributes pharmaceuticals, and provides related pharmacy consulting and other ancillary services, data management services and medical supplies to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, retirement centers, independent living communities, hospitals, hospice, and other healthcare providers.
- Autodesk Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK): Shares of Autodesk Inc. are trading higher over 2% to $24.82 per share today. Autodesk, Inc. supplies PC software and multimedia tools. The Company’s two-dimensional and three-dimensional products are used across industries and in the home for architectural design, mechanical design, geographic information systems and mapping, and visualization applications. Autodesk’s software products are sold worldwide through a network of dealers and distributors.
- Citrix Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS): Shares of Citrix Systems Inc. are trading higher over 3% to $53.62 per share today. Citrix Systems, Inc. designs, develops, and markets technology solutions that allow applications to be delivered, supported, and shared on-demand. The Company develops and markets comprehensive solutions across all dimensions of application, server and desktop virtualization as well as application and network optimization.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>