The Dow Jones (NYSE:DIA) is moving up to 11,211, the S&P 500 (NYSE:SPY) is up at 1,166 and the Nasdaq (NASDAQ:QQQ) is up at 2,442 on the 162nd trading day of 2011, as these stocks hit our radar:
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL): Shares of Toll Brothers, Inc. are trading higher 3.53% to $15.26 per share today. Toll Brothers, Inc. builds luxury homes, serving both move-up and empty nester buyers in several regions of the United States. The Company builds customized single and attached homes, primarily on land that it develops and improves. Toll Brothers also operates its own architectural, engineering, mortgage, title, security, landscape, insurance brokerage, and manufacturing operations. Toll Brothers Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Higher-Than-Expected Net Income>>
- United Therapeutics Corporation (NASDAQ:UTHR): Shares of United Therapeutics Corporation are trading lower over 18% to $39.76 per share today. United Therapeutics Corporation develops pharmaceuticals to treat vascular diseases such as pulmonary hypertension and peripheral vascular disease. The Company’s lead products are stable synthetic forms of prostacyclin and are delivered orally or subcutaneously. United’s products are currently in Phase III clinical trials.
- American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE:AEO): Shares of American Eagle Outfitters are trading lower over 10% to $10.38 per share today. American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. retails men’s and women’s casual apparel, footwear, outerwear, and accessories. The Company’s products include jeans, khakis, T-shirts, and other similar apparel. American Eagle operates in the United States.
- Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSUN): Shares of Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. are trading lower over 32% to $1.46 per share today. Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. operates a nationwide mall-based specialty retail chain of stores. The Company specializes in casual apparel, footwear, and related accessories catering to teenagers and young adults.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. (NYSE:DY): Shares of Dycom Industries, Inc. are trading higher over 9% to $15.10 per share today. Dycom Industries, Inc. provides engineering, construction, and maintenance services to telecomm providers in the United States. In addition to its primary services, the Company performs underground utility locating and electric utility contracting services. Dycom also provides services related to the installation of integrated voice, data, and video networks in office buildings.
- La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE:LZB): Shares of La-Z-Boy Incorporated are trading flat at $7.59 per share today. La-Z-Boy Incorporated manufactures residential and office upholstered furniture. The Company’s product lines include motion, stationary and modular seating, desks, cabinets, conference tables, dining room and bedroom furniture, and book cases. La-Z-Boy markets its products through department and furniture stores, mass merchandisers, and La-Z-Boy showcase galleries.
- Avago Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ:AVGO): Shares of Avago Technologies Ltd are trading higher over 9% to $32.07 per share today. Avago Technologies Ltd. manufactures semiconductor products such as optoelectronics, radio-frequency and microwave components, and application-specific integrated circuits. The Company’s products are used in mobile phones, consumer electronics, enterprise and telecom networking gear, optical mice, automotive electronics, and military and aerospace systems.
- PharMerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC): Shares of PharMerica Corporation are trading flat at $13.86 per share today. PharMerica Corporation is a pharmaceutical services firm. The Company provides services to patients in hospitals and long term care settings.
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN): Shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. are trading higher almost 1% to $31.16 per share today. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. is a natural and organic beverage, snack, specialty food, and personal care products company. The Company’s product line include grocery store foods such as organic cookies, cooking oils, sugar free products, kosher foods, snacks, and frozen foods, as well as organic skin, hair, and body products. Hain Celestial sells and markets in North America and Europe.
POPULAR: Sprint Challenges Verizon and AT&T with Apple >>