Hot Stocks on the Investing and Trading Radar Today
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- APAC Customer Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:APAC): Shares of APAC Customer Services, Inc. are trading higher today. APAC Customer Services Inc. provides high volume telephone-based customer relationship management sales, marketing, and solutions. The Company provides its services to corporate clients operating in the business and consumer products, parcel delivery, financial services, insurance, retail, and telecommunications industries throughout the United States.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LL): Shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. are trading lower today. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. retails hardwood flooring in the United States. The Company sells domestic and exotic wood species in both prefinished and unfinished forms.
- Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co. (NASDAQ:HITK): Shares of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co. are tradinghigher today. Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. manufactures prescription and over-the-counter generic and branded pharmaceuticals in liquid and semi-solid dosage forms. The Company also manufactures sterile ophthalmic, otic, and inhalation products and provides sterile manufacturing contract services. Hi-Tech markets its own products under names such as H-T, Rx Choice, DiabetiDerm, and Steri-Optics.
- AAR Corp. (NYSE:AIR): Shares of AAR Corp. are trading higher today. AAR CORP. supplies aftermarket products and services to the global aviation/ aerospace industry. The Company purchases, sells, and leases new and used commercial jet aircraft, as well as purchases, sells, and leases a variety of new, overhauled, and repaired engines and engine products for the aviation aftermarket. AAR overhauls, repairs, and exchanges a variety of engine parts.
- Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ:HELE): Shares of Helen of Troy Limited are trading flattoday. Helen of Troy Limited designs, produces, and markets brand-name hair dryers, curling irons, hair setters, women’s shavers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, mirrors, and comfort products. The Company’s products are sold through mass merchandisers, drug chains, warehouse clubs, and grocery stores.
- OCZ Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ:OCZ): Shares of OCZ Technology Group Inc. are trading higher today. OCZ Technology Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes enterprise and consumer solid state drives (SSDs). The Company also offers power management and memory solutions utilized in computing, industrial, multimedia editing and entertainment performance computing.
- Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT): Shares of Target Corporation are trading higher today. Target Corporation operates general merchandise discount stores in the United States. The Company’s merchandising operations include general merchandise and food discount stores and a fully integrated online business. Target also offers credit to qualified applicants through its branded proprietary credit cards.
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc. (NYSE:KCI): Shares of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. are trading flattoday. Kinetic Concepts, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services products that accelerate the healing process or prevent complications of wounds. The Company’s products include specialty hospital beds, and mattress replacements.
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN): Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. are tradinghigher today. Urban Outfitters, Inc. operates retail stores and direct response, including a catalog and Web sites. The Company’s Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail concepts sell fashion apparel, accessories, and household and gift merchandise. Urban also designs and markets young women’s casual wear which it provides to the Company’s retail operations and sells to retailers worldwide.