Hot Wall Street Share Price Movers June 6th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Linkedin Corporation (NYSE:LNKD): Up +7.21%. LinkedIn Corporation operates a social networking website used for professional networking. The Company’s website allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments. LinkedIn allows members to be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and subject experts. LinkedIn Stock: Which Shareholders are the Idiots?>>
- Active Network Inc (NYSE:ACTV): Up +3.89%.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +3.23%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO): Up +3.18%. Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA): Up +2.82%. Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, produces and retails fashion accessories for women. The Company markets handbags, accessories and travel and leisure items through its chain of retail stores and independent retailers.
- Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL): Down -20.39%. Exelixis, Inc. is a development-stage biotechnology company dedicated to the discovery and development of small-molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. The Company is building a portfolio of compounds it believes could become pharmaceutical products. Exelixis has strategic alliances with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE:BAP): Down -18.81%. Credicorp Limited is a holding company for Banco de Credito del Peru, El Pacifico-Peruano Suiza Insurance Company and Atlantic Security Holding Corporation, among others. Credicorp provides a full range of financial services including commercial banking, corporate finance, brokerage services, asset management, trust and insurance.
- Compania de Minas Buenaventura SA (NYSE:BVN): Down -14.96%. Cia de Minas Buenaventura S.A. explores for, mines, and processes gold, silver, zinc, and other metals. The Company operates mines in Peru, a lime plant, an electric power transmission company, and an engineering services company. Buenaventura also markets metal concentrates to smelters internationally.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Down -14.66%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Gen-Probe Incorporated (NASDAQ:GPRO): Down -12.66%. Gen-Probe Incorporated develops, manufactures, and commercializes diagnostic products based on its genetic probe technologies. The company’s products are used for the clinical diagnosis of human diseases and for screening donated human blood. Clinical diagnostic products are marketed to laboratories and public health institutions in the United States and Canada.