Huge Financial Stocks With Big Institutional Share Owners
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on some large cap Financial companies whose shares are at least 25% owned by institutions:
- General Electric Company (NYSE:GE): Institutional investors own 53.52% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $16.47 and its market capitalization is $174,587,500,000.00. About the company: General Electric Company is a diversified technology, media and financial services company. The Company offers products and services ranging from aircraft engines, power generation, and water processing technology to medical imaging, business and consumer financing, media content and industrial products. General Electric conducts operations globally.
- JPMorgan Chase + Co. (NYSE:JPM): Institutional investors own 74.94% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $37.92 and its market capitalization is $150,682,100,000.00. About the company: JPMorgan Chase & Co. provides global financial services and retail banking. The Company provides services such as investment banking, treasury and securities services, asset management, private banking, card member services, commercial banking, and home finance. JP Morgan Chase serves business enterprises, institutions, and individuals.
- Wells Fargo + Company (NYSE:WFC): Institutional investors own 77.91% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $25.74 and its market capitalization is $136,141,400,000.00. About the company: Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, leasing, credit cards, and consumer finance. The Company operates through physical stores, the Internet and other distribution channels across North America and elsewhere internationally.
- Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C): Institutional investors own 60.06% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $34.81 and its market capitalization is $101,667,600,000.00. About the company: Citigroup Inc. is a diversified financial services holding company that provides a broad range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers around the world. The Company’s services include investment banking, retail brokerage, corporate banking, and cash management products and services.
- Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC): Institutional investors own 60.37% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $8.83 and its market capitalization is $89,658,250,000.00. About the company: Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from screener.co. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>