Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Visa Inc. (NYSE:V): Up +15%. Visa Inc. operates a retail electronic payments network and manages global financial services. The Company also offers global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities. Card Issuers Cheering Fed’s Debit Fee Decision>>
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Up +12.76%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.
- Mcmoran Exploration Co (NYSE:MMR): Up +12.55%. McMoRan Exploration Co. explores for and produces oil and gas offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Gulf Coast area.
- MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE:MA): Up +11.31%. MasterCard, Inc. is a global payment solutions company that provides a variety of services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of financial institutions. The Company offers transaction processing services for credit and debit cards, electronic cash, automated teller machines, and travelers checks.
- MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI): Up +10.81%. MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance and other forms of credit protection. The Company also offers investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors and capital market participants.
- Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO): Down -8.96%. iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to the FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index.
- The Shaw Group Inc. (NYSE:SHAW): Down -7.68%. The Shaw Group Inc. provides engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance, fabrication, manufacturing, consulting, remediation, and facilities management services for government and private sector clients in the power, process, environmental, infrastructure, and emergency response markets.
- TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TQNT): Down -5.38%. TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits for the communications markets. The Company utilizes its proprietary gallium arsenide technology to enable its products to overcome the performance barriers of silicon devices in various applications. TriQuint’s products are sold worldwide.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Down -4.9%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRA): Down -4.88%. Vera Bradley, Inc. designs, produces and retails fashion accessories for women. The Company markets handbags, accessories and travel and leisure items through its chain of retail stores and independent retailers.