Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Huntington Bancshares Inc. (NASDAQ:HBAN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Huntington Bancshares Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Stanutz Nicholas G: act as Sr EVP of Principal Sub. On 08/30/2011, sold 7,000 shares, worth $35,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Huntington Bancshares Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 6,048,060 shares, worth $39,372,871. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 4,744,158 shares, worth $30,884,469. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WEINTRAUB CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 3,000,000 shares, worth $19,530,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARKETFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,627,000 shares, worth $17,101,770. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HUNTER GLOBAL INVESTORS L P: On 06/30/2011, held 2,475,674 shares, worth $16,116,638. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a multi-state bank holding company. The Company’s subsidiaries provide full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing, equipment leasing, investment management, trust services, brokerage services, customized insurance service programs, and other financial products and services.
Competitors to Watch: Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB), FirstMerit Corporation (NASDAQ:FMER), WesBanco, Inc. (NASDAQ:WSBC), Peoples Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:PEBO), First Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ:FFBC), Park National Corporation (AMEX:PRK), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), Camco Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:CAFI), Tower Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:TOFC), and PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC).
(Note: Data regarding Huntington Bancshares Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>