Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Illinois Tool Works Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Warner Jane L: act as Executive Vice President. On 08/25/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $87,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Illinois Tool Works Inc. in Q3 2011:
- EDINBURGH PARTNERS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,575,515 shares, worth $231,941,424.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,216,461 shares, worth $92,204,778.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,415,480 shares, worth $58,883,968.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 997,100 shares, worth $41,479,360.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 533,748 shares, worth $22,203,917.
About the company: Illinois Tool Works Inc. designs and manufactures fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and a variety of specialty products and equipment. The Company’s products include industrial fluids and adhesives, tooling for specialty applications, welding products, and quality measurement equipment and systems. Illinois Tool Works operates worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: Dover Corporation (NYSE:DOV), Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ:NDSN), Entegris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENTG), Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG), Flow International Corp. (NASDAQ:FLOW), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MYE), Taylor Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAYD), Core Molding Tech., Inc. (AMEX:CMT), and Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL).
(Note: Data regarding Illinois Tool Works Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>