Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about recent insider transactions for companies that do not belong to the S&P 500 index. Note that the following list excludes all transactions whose market value at the time of the transaction was less than $500,000.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDXX):
- Conan R Deady sold 9,984 shares at $74.09 per share for a total value of $739,734 on Aug 19.
- Merilee Raines sold 12,200 shares at $76.52 per share for a total value of $933,511 on Aug 12.
About the company: IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. provides diagnostic, detection, and information systems for veterinary, food, and water testing applications. The Company also operates an international network of veterinary reference laboratories. IDEXX offers its products to customers worldwide.
IDEX Corporation (NYSE:IEX):
- Lawrence D Kingsley sold 42,979 shares at $35.28 per share for a total value of $1,516,226 on Aug 24.
- Lawrence D Kingsley sold 118,600 shares at $34.94 per share for a total value of $4,143,504 on Aug 25.
- Lawrence D Kingsley sold 34,750 shares at $35.20 per share for a total value of $1,223,266 on Aug 26.
About the company: IDEX Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets a variety of pump products, dispensing equipment, and other engineered products. The Company’s products include industrial pumps, lubrication systems, banding and clamping devices, and rescue tools. IDEX markets its products to customers in the United States and overseas.
Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN):
- Christian Cabou sold 10,000 shares at $52.74 per share for a total value of $527,422 on Aug 10.
- Christian O Henry sold 17,500 shares at $52.74 per share for a total value of $923,024 on Aug 10.
About the company:Illumina, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the large scale analysis of genetic variation and biological function. The Company provides a comprehensive line of products and services that currently serve the sequencing, genotyping and gene expression markets for genomic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions and biotechnology companies.
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ:INFA):
- Sohaib Abbasi sold 21,700 shares at $47.06 per share for a total value of $1,021,211 on Aug 11.
- Sohaib Abbasi sold 21,700 shares at $40.19 per share for a total value of $872,210 on Aug 23.
About the company:Informatica Corporation provides data integration software and services. The Company’s software allows its clients to access, integrate and trust all their information assets. Informatica’s infrastructure software categories include data integration, cloud computing, complex event processing, application information lifecycle management, data quality, B2B Data Exchange, and others.
Intrepid Potash, Inc. (NYSE:IPI):
- Hugh E Harvey, Jr. sold 79,198 shares at $30.87 per share for a total value of $2,444,842 on Aug 17.
- Hugh E Harvey, Jr. sold 151,039 shares at $30.55 per share for a total value of $4,614,241 on Aug 24.
About the company:Intrepid Potash, Inc. mines and markets potash for use as a fertilizer. The Company also markets langbeinite.
iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ:IRBT):
- Colin M Angle sold 37,000 shares at $33.21 per share for a total value of $1,228,733 on Aug 01.
About the company:iRobot Corporation manufactures robots that vacuum and wash floors, and perform battlefield reconnaissance and bomb disposal. The Company markets its products to consumers through retailers, and to the United States military and other government agencies worldwide.
j2 Global Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM):
- Scott R Turicchi sold 27,657 shares at $29.53 per share for a total value of $816,757 on Aug 04.
- Nehemia Zucker sold 22,687 shares at $31.03 per share for a total value of $703,948 on Aug 03.
About the company:j2 Global Communications, Inc. provides Internet-based messaging and communications services to individuals and businesses throughout the world. The Company’s global network covers cities in various countries and spans North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific region. j2 enables customers to manage their communications through the Web, phone, or wireless device.
Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:KEG):
- Kim B Clarke sold 78,331 shares at $18.39 per share for a total value of $1,440,591 on Aug 03.
About the company:Key Energy Services, Inc. provides onshore, rig-based well services, including well maintenance, workover, completion and re-completion, and plugging and abandonment. The Company also provides oilfield trucking and ancillary oilfield services. In addition, Key Energy Services contracts for onshore drilling operations and produces and develops oil and natural gas reserves.
Keynote Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:KEYN):
- Vikram A Chaudhary sold 23,505 shares at $25.00 per share for a total value of $587,625 on Aug 01.
About the company:Keynote Systems, Inc. provides Internet performance measurement and diagnostic services that enable electronic commerce companies to measure, assure, and improve the quality of service of their Web sites. The Company currently offers Keynote PERSPECTIVE and Keynote LIFELINE through a direct telesales force in the United States.
Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU):
- Michael R Haverty bought 28,000 shares at $56.94 per share for a total value of $1,594,295 on Aug 04.
About the company:Kansas City Southern, through its subsidiary, is the holding company for transportation segment subsidiaries and affiliates. The Company operates a railroad system that provides shippers with rail freight services in commercial and industrial markets of the United States and Mexico.
(N0te: Selected financial data are sourced from publicly available SEC filings. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>