Insider Trades in These 6 S&P 500 Stocks Now: INTC, SYK, CHK, AZO, ZMH, JWN
- William M Holt, who is Senior Vice President & General Manager, Technology & Manufacturing Group at Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), sold 12,580 shares on Oct 03 at $20.95 per share for a total value of $263,577. About the company: Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells computer components and related products. The Company’s major products include microprocessors, chipsets, embedded processors and microcontrollers, flash memory products, graphics products, network and communications products, systems management software, conferencing products, and digital imaging products.
- Ronda E Stryker, who is a Director at Stryker Corp. (NYSE:SYK), sold 9,000 shares on Sep 30 at $47.49 per share for a total value of $427,375. About the company: Stryker Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty surgical and medical products. The Company’s products include implants, biologics; surgical, neurologic, ear, nose & throat and interventional pain equipment; endoscopic, surgical navigation, communications and digital imaging systems; as well as patient handling and emergency medical equipment.
- Domenic J Dell’osso Jr., who is the Executive Vice President & CFO at Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK), bought 5,000 shares on Sep 30 at $25.56 per share for a total value of $127,799. About the company: Chesapeake Energy Corporation produces oil and natural gas. The Company’s operations are focused on discovering, developing and acquiring conventional and unconventional natural gas reserves onshore in the United States.
- Harry L Goldsmith, who is Executive Vice President, Secretary & General Counsel at AutoZone Inc. (NYSE:AZO), sold 10,000 shares on Sep 30 at $321.65 per share for a total value of $3,216,534. About the company: AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Larry C Glasscock, who is a Director at Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:ZMH), sold 16,667 shares on Oct 03 at $53.02 per share for a total value of $883,646. About the company: Zimmer Holdings, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets orthopaedic and dental reconstructive implants, spinal implants, trauma products and related surgical products. The Company also provides other healthcare related services. Zimmer markets its products in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Robert Ernst Campbell, who is Vice President and Treasurer at Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE:JWN), sold 13,073 shares on Sep 30 at $46.54 per share for a total value of $608,360. About the company: Nordstrom, Inc. is a fashion retailer of apparel, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. The Company operates through multiple retail channels, discount stores, boutiques, catalogs, and on the Internet. Nordstrom, Inc. also offers, through a subsidiary, private label card credit and debit cards.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from publicly available SEC filings. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>