Insiders and Financial Institutions Cashing BorgWarner’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE:BWA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold BorgWarner Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Manganello Timothy: act as Chairman and CEO. On 11/03/2011, sold 155,574 shares, worth $11,692,900.
- Drummond Jere A: act as Director. On 09/15/2011, sold 8,000 shares, worth $560,000.
- Kohler Ii Peter B.: act as Vice President. On 11/01/2011, sold 4,233 shares, worth $315,400.
- Bonanno Phyllis O: act as Director. On 08/01/2011, sold 2,000 shares, worth $161,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of BorgWarner Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,343,400 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 271,265 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 163,959 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 113,097 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- INDEPENDENCE CAPITAL ASSET PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 81,537 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: BorgWarner, Inc. supplies engineered systems and components, primarily for automotive powertrain applications. The Company’s products are manufactured and sold worldwide, primarily to original equipment manufacturers of passenger cars, sport utility vehicles, and light trucks. BorgWarner operates manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Competitors to Watch: Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE:DAN), Cummins Inc. (NYSE:CMI), Enova Systems, Inc. (AMEX:ENA), Standard Motor Products, Inc. (NYSE:SMP), Federal-Mogul Corporation (NASDAQ:FDML), Westport Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ:WPRT), Lear Corporation (NYSE:LEA), and Tenneco Inc. (NYSE:TEN).
(Note: Data regarding BorgWarner Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>