Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Juniper Networks, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Schlotterbeck David L: act as Director. On 08/26/2011, bought 7,100 shares, worth $148,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,758,056 shares, worth $133,904,047.
- SCOPIA MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,326,778 shares, worth $40,160,188.
- CAVALRY MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,153,100 shares, worth $37,162,506.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,944,834 shares, worth $33,567,835.
- DIAMOND HILL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,564,553 shares, worth $27,004,185.
About the company: Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
Competitors to Watch: Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD), ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Tellabs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB), and Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM).
(Note: Data regarding Juniper Networks, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>