Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Unisys Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Coleman J Edward: act as Chairman and CEO. On 08/01/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $210,600.
- Weaver Paul E: act as Director. On 08/08/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $86,000.
- Coleman J Edward: act as Chairman and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/16/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $50,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Unisys Corporation in Q3 2011:
- CLEARBRIDGE ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 876,836 shares, worth $13,757,557.
- KENNEDY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 790,632 shares, worth $12,405,016.
- ARONSON & JOHNSON & ORTIZ, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 335,400 shares, worth $5,262,426.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 319,065 shares, worth $5,006,130.
- KINGDOM RIDGE CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 200,000 shares, worth $3,138,000.
About the company: Unisys Corporation is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. The Company’s services include systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology and consulting. The Company primarily serves the financial services, public sector, communications, transportation, commercial and media markets.
Competitors to Watch: Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), WidePoint Corporation (AMEX:WYY), Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE:CSC), SAP AG (NYSE:SAP), and Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL).
(Note: Data regarding Unisys Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>