Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation (NYSE:PH).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Parker Hannifin Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Piraino Thomas A: act as VP, General Counsel, Secretary, 10% Owner. On 11/08/2011, sold 11,000 shares, worth $920,900.
- Bond Robert W: act as VP/Pres-Fluid Connectors Group. On 11/11/2011, sold 4,164 shares, worth $349,800.
- Maxwell Martin C: act as VP – Technology and Innovation. On 11/01/2011, sold 3,850 shares, worth $306,600.
- Hoelting William R: act as Vice President – Tax. On 11/15/2011, sold 1,503 shares, worth $127,700.
- Obourn Candy M: act as Director. On 10/31/2011, sold 1,106 shares, worth $90,300.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Parker Hannifin Corporation in Q3 2011:
- IRONBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,079,992 shares, worth $95,957,289. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 763,324 shares, worth $67,821,337. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KINGDON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 400,000 shares, worth $35,540,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SMITH ASSET MANAGEMENT GROUP LP: On 06/30/2011, held 374,897 shares, worth $33,309,598. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROTHSCHILD ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 271,424 shares, worth $24,116,022. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Parker Hannifin Corporation manufactures motion control products, including fluid power systems, electromechanical controls, and related components. The Company also produces fluid purification, fluid flow, process instrumentation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and electromagnetic shielding and thermal management products.
(Note: Data regarding Parker Hannifin Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>