Insiders and Funds Supporting Whirlpool’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Whirlpool Corp. (NYSE:WHR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Whirlpool Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Allen Samuel R: act as Director. On 11/03/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $257,800.
- Fettig Jeff M: act as CHAIRMAN AND CEO. On 11/04/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $256,600.
- Bitzer Marc R: act as PRESIDENT WHIRLPOOL NA. On 08/09/2011, bought 3,000 shares, worth $178,700.
- Drummond Jose A Jr: act as Executive Vice President. On 08/24/2011, bought 3,000 shares, worth $171,000.
- Bitzer Marc R: act as PRESIDENT WHIRLPOOL NA. On 11/15/2011, bought 2,000 shares, worth $107,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Whirlpool Corp. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,500,000 shares, worth $123,600,000.
- LOMBARDIA CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 491,403 shares, worth $24,294,964.
- WCG MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 432,203 shares, worth $21,368,116.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 254,039 shares, worth $12,559,688.
- TOWLE & CO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 131,750 shares, worth $6,513,720.
About the company: Whirlpool Corporation manufactures and markets major home appliances. The Company’s principal products include laundry appliances, refrigeration and room air conditioning equipment, cooking appliances, dishwashers, and mixers and other small household appliances. Whirlpool’s products are sold worldwide
(Note: Data regarding Whirlpool Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>