Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Ariba Inc. (NASDAQ:ARBA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Ariba Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Calderoni Robert: act as Chairman and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/16/2011, sold 292,553 shares, worth $9,437,800.
- Costello Kevin: act as President. On 11/16/2011, sold 138,035 shares, worth $4,451,600.
- Rubaie Ahmed: act as CFO. On 11/16/2011, sold 80,879 shares, worth $2,584,100.
- Rubaie Ahmed: act as CFO. On 08/22/2011, sold 20,866 shares, worth $470,100.
- Wallman Richard F: act as Director. On 09/13/2011, sold 15,000 shares, worth $416,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Ariba Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 337,837 shares, worth $11,645,241. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 207,291 shares, worth $7,145,321. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 106,000 shares, worth $3,653,820. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UNITED SERVICES AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION: On 06/30/2011, held 90,514 shares, worth $3,120,018. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LAZARD ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 71,202 shares, worth $2,454,333. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Ariba Inc. provides on-demand spend management solutions. The Company offers software, service, and network solutions that enable them to source, contract, procure, pay, manage, and analyze their spend and supplier relationships.
Competitors to Watch: SciQuest, Inc. (NASDAQ:SQI), Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL), Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ:EPAY), Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:MANH), Vocus, Inc. (NASDAQ:VOCS), American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMSWA), Deltek Inc. (NASDAQ:PROJ), Selectica, Inc. (NASDAQ:SLTC), and MER Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. (NASDAQ:MTSL).
(Note: Data regarding Ariba Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>