Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCL).
SEC data indicate that these insiders have sold Oracle Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kurian Thomas: act as EVP-Product Development. On 10/31/2011, sold 1,400,000 shares, worth $46,410,000.
- Catz Safra: act as President. On 09/23/2011, sold 350,000 shares, worth $10,017,000.
- Lucas Donald L: act as Director. On 07/05/2011, sold 97,500 shares, worth $3,210,700.
- Seligman Naomi O: act as Director. On 07/19/2011, sold 60,000 shares, worth $1,946,400.
- Daley Dorian: act as SVP, Gen’l Counsel, Secretary. On 07/07/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $850,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Oracle Corp. in Q3 2011:
- NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 29,602,708 shares, worth $970,672,795. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEW YORK STATE COMMON RETIREMENT FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 13,817,081 shares, worth $453,062,086. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEW YORK STATE TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM: On 06/30/2011, held 11,063,538 shares, worth $362,773,411. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA: On 06/30/2011, held 9,954,545 shares, worth $326,409,531. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- UNITED SERVICES AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION: On 06/30/2011, held 7,603,904 shares, worth $249,332,012. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Oracle Corporation supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development and decision support tools, and enterprise business applications. Oracle’s software runs on network computers, personal digital assistants, set-top devices, PCs, workstations, minicomputers, mainframes, and massively parallel computers.
Competitors to Watch: Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), SAP AG (NYSE:SAP), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA), and Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE).
(Note: Data regarding Oracle Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>