Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE:HOG).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Harley-Davidson, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Harley-Davidson, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,872,453 shares, worth $64,281,311.
- WEDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L L P/NC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 337,555 shares, worth $11,588,263.
- CHICAGO EQUITY PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 189,575 shares, worth $6,508,110.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 189,260 shares, worth $6,497,296.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 188,721 shares, worth $6,478,792.
About the company: Harley-Davidson, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells motorcycles. The Company’s products include heavyweight touring, custom, and performance motorcycles, as well as a line of motorcycle parts, accessories, and general merchandise. Harley-Davidson also provides motorcycle floor planning and parts and accessories financing to its North American and European dealers.
(Note: Data regarding Harley-Davidson, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>