Insiders at this Major American Energy Company Have Acquired Millions in Company Stock
- Stephen G De May, who is the Senior Vice President for Investor Relations and Treasurer, exercised 610 options at a cost of $18.38 for a total cost of $11,212. He presently holds 26,280 shares worth $478,296 as of today’s trading.
- Lynn J Good, who is the Chief Financial Officer, exercised 1,226 options on April 4th at a cost of $18.38 per option and 50,529 options on February 21st at a cost of $17.94 per option. The total cost for these transactions was $929,024. She presently holds 136,869 shares worth $2,510,654 as of today’s trading.
- Dhiaa M. Jamil, who is Group Executive, Chief Generation Officer and Chief Nuclear Officer, exercised 654 options at $18.38 per share on April 4th and 33,424 options at a cost of $17.94 per option on February 21st. The total cost to him was $611,648. He presently holds 95,137 shares worth $17,31,493 as of today’s trading.
- Marc E. Manly, who is Group Executive, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, exercised 3,242 options at a cost of $18.38 per option on April 4th and 60,642 options at a price of $17.94 per option on February 21st. The total cost of these transactions was $1,147,505. He presently holds 137,634 shares worth $2,504,939 as of today’s trading.
- James E Rogers, who is Chairman, President & CEO exercised 184,079 options at a cost of $17.94 per option on February 21st for a total cost of $3,302,377. He presently holds 1,714,404 shares worth $31,202,153 as of today’s trading.
- Steven K. Young, who is Senior Vice President & Controller, exercised 1,006 options on April 4th at a cost of $18.38 per option and 16,174 options on February 21st at a cost of $17.94 per option. The total cost of these transactions was $308,652. He presently holds 64,155 shares in the company worth $1,167,621 as of today’s trading.
About the company: Duke Energy Corporation is an energy company located primarily in the Americas that owns an integrated network of energy assets. The Company manages a portfolio of natural gas and electric supply, delivery, and trading businesses in the United States and Latin America. Its competitors include: Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Progress Energy, Inc. (NYSE:PGN), American Electric Power (NYSE:AEP), DPL Inc. (NYSE:DPL), The Southern Company (NYSE:SO), PPL Corporation (NYSE:PPL), SCANA Corporation (NYSE:SCG), TECO Energy, Inc. (NYSE:TE), FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE), ALLETE, Inc. (NYSE:ALE), Xcel Energy Inc. (NYSE:XEL).