Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on insider sales registered with the SEC for the week ending Oct 28th, 2011:
- Autozone Inc (NYSE:AZO): Edward Lampert sold 290,829 shares at market prices between $328.08 and $332.03 on Oct 24th 2011, for a total cost of $95,958,259. Edward Lampert sold 200,807 shares at market prices between $325.09 and $328.08 on Oct 19th 2011, for a total cost of $65,396,515. Edward Lampert sold 163,158 shares at market prices between $327.93 and $330.76 on Oct 21st 2011, for a total cost of $53,545,805. About the company: AutoZone, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive replacement parts and accessories. The Company offers an extensive product line for cars, sport utility vehicles, vans and light trucks, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, maintenance items, accessories and non-automotive products. Autozone operates in United States and Puerto Rico, and Mexico.
- Baxter International Inc (NYSE:BAX): Robert Parkinson sold 324,345 shares at market prices between $55.08 and $55.26 on Oct 24th 2011, for a total cost of $17,899,487. About the company: Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and technologies related to hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The Company’s products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors’ offices, and research laboratories.
- Autonation Inc (NYSE:AN): Michael Jackson sold 229,800 shares at market prices between $39.70 and $40.11 on Oct 25th 2011, for a total cost of $9,216,131. About the company: AutoNation, Inc. retails, finances, and services new and used vehicles. The Company also provides other related services and products, such as the sale of parts and accessories, extended service contracts, aftermarket automotive products, and collision repair services. AutoNation operates throughout the United States.
- EMC Corp (NYSE:EMC): Joseph Tucci sold 350,000 shares at a market price of $24.00 on Oct 21st 2011, for a total cost of $8,400,000. About the company: EMC Corporation provides enterprise storage systems, software, networks, and services. The Company’s products store, retrieve, manage, protect, and share information from all major computing environments and mainframe platforms. EMC operates offices around the world.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (NYSE:UNH): William Munsell sold 170,000 shares at a market price of $48.75 on Oct 25th 2011, for a total cost of $8,287,500. About the company: UnitedHealth Group Incorporated owns and manages organized health systems in the United States and internationally. The Company provides employers products and resources to plan and administer employee benefit programs. UnitedHealth also serves the health needs of older Americans, provides specialized care services, and provides health care information and research to providers and payers.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co De (NYSE:ANF): Michael Jeffries sold 100,000 shares at market prices between $70.67 and $73.14 on Oct 24th 2011, for a total cost of $7,208,199. About the company: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a specialty retailer that operates stores selling casual apparel, such as knit shirts, graphic t-shirts, jeans, woven shirts and personal care and other accessories for men, women and kids. The Company operates stores in the United States and Canada as well as retails its products over the Internet.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc (NASDAQ:ISRG): Lonnie Smith sold 15,000 shares at a market price of $419.71 on Oct 25th 2011, for a total cost of $6,295,605. About the company: Intuitive Surgical, Inc. design, manufactures and markets surgical systems. The Company’s surgical system controls Intuitive Surgical endoscopic instruments, including rigid endoscopes, blunt and sharp endoscopic dissectors, scissors, scalpels, forceps/pickups, needle holders, endoscopic retractors, electrocautery, ultrasonic cutters, and accessories during surgical procedures.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (NYSE:WEC): Frederick Kuester sold 172,000 shares at market prices between $32.75 and $33.00 on Oct 21st 2011, for a total cost of $5,654,540. About the company: Wisconsin Energy Corporation is a diversified energy holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides utility services such as distributing electric, gas, steam, and water.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>