Institutional Investors Buy Shares of Goodrich in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Goodrich Corp. (NYSE:GR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Goodrich Corp. in Q3 2011:
- TACONIC CAPITAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,750,000 shares, worth $331,100,000.
- YORK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GLOBAL ADVISORS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,277,709 shares, worth $274,236,164.
- WESTCHESTER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,783,496 shares, worth $214,732,918.
- PENTWATER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,508,300 shares, worth $181,599,320.
- FARALLON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,225,000 shares, worth $147,490,000.
About the company: Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems, and services to customers located worldwide. The Company manufactures various aerostructures, aircraft evacuation systems, passenger restraint systems, sensor systems, pump and engine controls, de-icing systems, and other products. Goodrich serves the commercial, military, general aviation, and space industries.
Competitors to Watch: Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI), Esterline Tech. Corp. (NYSE:ESL), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), EDAC Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:EDAC), SIFCO Industries, Inc. (AMEX:SIF) and Breeze-Eastern Corporation (AMEX:BZC).
(Note: Data regarding Goodrich Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>