Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. (NASDAQ:BWLD).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARBOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 248,600 shares, worth $14,866,280.
- ROYCE & ASSOCIATES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 229,000 shares, worth $13,694,200.
- MARKETFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 170,000 shares, worth $10,166,000.
- SCOPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 159,382 shares, worth $9,531,044.
- PIER CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 142,864 shares, worth $8,543,267.
About the company: Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. owns, operates, and franchises casual dining restaurants. The restaurants feature made to order menu items including New York style chicken wings. The company operates restaurants in multiple states.
Competitors to Watch: Landry’s Restaurants, Inc (LNY), Ark Restaurants Corp. (NASDAQ:ARKR), Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ:RRGB), Brinker Intl., Inc. (NYSE:EAT), O’Charley’s Inc. (NASDAQ:CHUX), Flanigan’s Enterprises, Inc. (AMEX:BDL), California Pizza Kitchen, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPKI), BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ:BJRI), Benihana Inc. (NASDAQ:BNHNA), and P.F. Chang’s China Bistro (NASDAQ:PFCB).
(Note: Data regarding Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>