Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Goodrich Corp. (NYSE:GR).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Goodrich Corp. in Q3 2011:
- GLENVIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,213,233 shares, worth $210,168,606. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MAVERICK CAPITAL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 2,059,117 shares, worth $195,533,750. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- THELEME PARTNERS LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 667,000 shares, worth $63,338,320. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- VINIK ASSET MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 632,000 shares, worth $60,014,720. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MD SASS INVESTORS SERVICES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 487,575 shares, worth $46,300,122. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems, and services to customers located worldwide. The Company manufactures various aerostructures, aircraft evacuation systems, passenger restraint systems, sensor systems, pump and engine controls, de-icing systems, and other products. Goodrich serves the commercial, military, general aviation, and space industries.
Competitors to Watch: Honeywell Intl. Inc. (NYSE:HON), Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI), Esterline Tech. Corp. (NYSE:ESL), United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), EDAC Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ:EDAC), SIFCO Industries, Inc. (AMEX:SIF) and Breeze-Eastern Corporation (AMEX:BZC).
(Note: Data regarding Goodrich Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>