Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Vistaprint N.V. (NASDAQ:VPRT).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Vistaprint N.V. in Q3 2011:
- MANNING & NAPIER ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,968,279 shares, worth $94,182,150. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WESTFIELD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO LP: On 06/30/2011, held 628,850 shares, worth $30,090,473. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- THOMSON HORSTMANN & BRYANT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 564,350 shares, worth $27,004,148. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GRANAHAN INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/MA: On 06/30/2011, held 495,500 shares, worth $23,709,675. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PIVOT POINT CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 464,200 shares, worth $22,211,970. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: VistaPrint NV is an online supplier of graphic design and customized printed products to small businesses and consumers worldwide. The Company offers products such as business cards, brochures, and holiday cards.
Competitors to Watch: R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. (NASDAQ:RRD), Multi-Color Corporation (NASDAQ:LABL), InnerWorkings, Inc. (NASDAQ:INWK), Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (NYSE:CGX), Champion Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHMP), Cenveo, Inc. (NYSE:CVO), Centro Grafico Cegrafico SA (AMEX:CGR), Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), OfficeMax (NYSE:OMX), Staples (NASDAQ:SPLS) and FedEx Kinko’s (NYSE:FDX).
(Note: Data regarding Vistaprint N.V.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>