Institutional Investors Supporting Aon Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Aon Corporation (NYSE:AON).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Aon Corporation in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,040,357 shares, worth $210,989,344.
- INTERNATIONAL VALUE ADVISERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,535,960 shares, worth $106,155,286.
- ALTRINSIC GLOBAL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 825,420 shares, worth $34,552,081.
- CAPITAL RESEARCH GLOBAL INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 750,000 shares, worth $31,395,000.
- LAKEWOOD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 481,200 shares, worth $20,143,032.
About the company: Aon Corporation is an insurance services holding company. The Company is comprised of risk and insurance brokerage consulting. Aon’s services include helping manage risk for clients, negotiating and placing insurance risk with other carriers, and advicing clients related to health and benefits, retirement, compensation, strategic human capital, and human resource outsourcing.
Competitors to Watch: Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE:AJG), Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE:BRO), Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC), Willis Group Holdings PLC (NYSE:WSH), CNinsure Inc. (NASDAQ:CISG), Fortegra Financial Corp (NYSE:FRF), InsWeb Corporation (NASDAQ:INSW), eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ:EHTH), and American Insurance Group (NYSE:AIG).
(Note: Data regarding Aon Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>