Institutional Investors Supporting Cell Therapeutics’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTIC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Cell Therapeutics, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- BRIGHTON JONES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 532,316 shares, worth $564,255.
- REYNOLDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 72,667 shares, worth $77,027.
- VIRTU FINANCIAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 65,501 shares, worth $69,431.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 48,382 shares, worth $51,285.
- SAC CAPITAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 30,201 shares, worth $32,013.
About the company: Cell Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company researches and develops cancer drugs.
Competitors to Watch: Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Telik, Inc. (NASDAQ:TELK), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Bristol Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE:BMY), SuperGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPG), ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARQL).
(Note: Data regarding Cell Therapeutics, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>